huawei

Phil Fagan philfagan at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 16:02:48 UTC 2013

Jay,

That's a very interesting point about the 4G puck....do you mean modulating
data over side-lobes? To your point, I  as a subscriber would have no way
every knowing that unless of course I hooked up my specanny and started to
try to decode the sidelobes....I imagine most folks don't do that ( if
thats how one would even go about it )

--
Phil Fagan
Denver, CO