huawei

Scott Helms khelms at zcorum.com
Sat Jun 15 12:10:29 UTC 2013

Jimmy,

This I agree with and in fact I said in earlier parts of this conversation
that the existence of a kill switch and/or backdoor in Huawei gear wouldn't
surprise me at all.  Of course I'd say the same thing about pretty much all
the gear manufacturers and its really just a question of who has or can get
access to that information for a given manufacturer.

Scott Helms
Vice President of Technology
ZCorum
(678) 507-5000