Citrix Netscaler Rewrite Issue

Jonathan Matthews contact at jpluscplusm.com
Fri Jun 14 16:58:15 UTC 2013

On 14 June 2013 17:45, Jason Faraone <JFaraone at paulo.com> wrote:
> My understanding is that everything after the question mark is used to specify which application for Oracle Application Express to load.

It's still just the query string as far as the client and Netscalar
are concerned.

> For example, /pls/apex/f?p=103:1 and /pls/apex/f?p=102 would load two completely unrelated applications. Because of this, I need the full URL passed along.

That's orthogonal to the problem you described.

> In the past, I've used an index.html file to redirect users to the proper URL. Since I'm migrating from an Apache server running as a reverse proxy to a Netscaler appliance, this approach is no longer feasible.

I ask again: what happens if you "curl -v www.example.com"?

[ I stand by what I said originally: the problem exists on your
backend server, not on the Netscaler. ]

Jonathan