Citrix Netscaler Rewrite Issue

Jason Faraone JFaraone at paulo.com
Fri Jun 14 15:51:34 UTC 2013

I've been sitting here frustrated for a bit this morning so hopefully someone here can shed some light...

I have a Citrix Netscaler appliance (v10.0) and I would like to rewrite a URL - essentially when someone visits www.example.com<http://www.example.com>, I would like to redirect them to www.example.com/pls/apex/f?p=103:1<http://www.example.com/pls/apex/f?p=103:1>

This seems to work well enough until I get to the question mark, at which point things fall  apart.

"The requested URL /pls/apex/f was not found on this server."

Typically I would just escape the character and be done with it, but no amount of voodoo I've thrown at this thing can find the right combination of characters.

Here is a screencap of what I have in place now: http://i.imgur.com/u4lms3b.png

Can anyone shoot a suggestion my way off list?

Knowing that I'm a few characters away from victory is maddening...

Thanks,

Jason