huawei

Scott Helms khelms at zcorum.com
Thu Jun 13 17:45:03 UTC 2013

That is far more feasible than mass interception and forwarding of traffic,
though there is (AFAIK) no indication that such a kill switch exists.  I
also think that if China wanted to do something nefarious a far better
target would be Lenovo, which still seems to be an accepted vendor in US
government circled judging from the number I've seen in DC this week and
laptops have far more horsepower and storage most pieces of networking
gear.