huawei

Scott Helms khelms at zcorum.com
Thu Jun 13 17:20:40 UTC 2013

Not really, no one has claimed it's impossible to hide traffic.   What is
true is that it's not feasible to do so at scale without it becoming
obvious.   Steganography is great for hiding traffic inside of legitimate
traffic between two hosts but if one of my routers starts sending cay
photos somewhere, no matter how cute, I'm gonna consider that suspicious.
That's an absurd example (hopefully funny) but _any_ from one of my routers
over time would be obvious, especially since to be effective this would
have to go on much of the time and in many routers.  Hiding all that isn't
feasible for a really technically astute company and they're not in that
category yet (IMO).