Single AS multiple Dirverse Providers

Brandon Ross bross at pobox.com
Mon Jun 10 21:27:35 UTC 2013

On Mon, 10 Jun 2013, Patrick W. Gilmore wrote:

> Ever tried to get a single peer set up sessions in 50+ places with 50+ ASNs?

I would submit that it's very likely that someone setting up 50+ places
will have gained expert level knowledge of BGP and will understand the
compromises they are making by "breaking the rules".

I think the point is that if this is your first rodeo, perhaps you should
stick with the script.

--
Brandon Ross                                      Yahoo & AIM:  BrandonNRoss
+1-404-635-6667                                                ICQ:  2269442