Single AS multiple Dirverse Providers

Patrick W. Gilmore patrick at ianai.net
Mon Jun 10 17:08:48 UTC 2013

> however, providers a/b at site1 do not send us the two /24s from
> site b..

This is probably incorrect.

The providers are almost certainly sending you the prefixes, but your router is dropping them due to loop detection. To answer your later question, this is the definition of 'standard' as it is written into the RFC.

Use the allow-as-in style command posted later in this thread to fix your router.

--
TTFN,
patrick