PRISM: NSA/FBI Internet data mining project

Mark Seiden mis at seiden.com
Fri Jun 7 23:04:45 UTC 2013

the palantir financial product named prism is useless for intelligence analysis. it's for
timeseries financial data.  my understanding is it's a completely different product, code base and market
from the connect-the-dots product they sell as a competitor to i2's Analyst's Notebook product.

"these are not the droids you're looking for"