[NANOG 58] Final agenda posted and late registration - See you in New Orleans!

Dan Brisson dbrisson at uvm.edu
Fri Jun 7 15:07:55 UTC 2013

I echo the same sentiment and this meeting being my first in-person, I
can say that if you can swing physically making it to a meeting, jump at
the chance.  The content was excellent, the "networking" in the hallways
was priceless, and the evening activities that the sponsors put on were
first-class.

Again, hats off to the folks at NANOG for a great meeting.

-dan

Dan Brisson
Network Engineer
University of Vermont