PRISM: NSA/FBI Internet data mining project

Robert Mathews (OSIA) mathews at hawaii.edu
Fri Jun 7 01:46:17 UTC 2013

On 6/6/2013 9:22 PM, Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu wrote:

> Pay attention. None of the ones *listed* are transport networks.
> Doesn't mean they're not involved but unlisted (as of yet).

*Vladis: *  </sarcasm on> I thank you for waking me up in class!   I am
impressed - your finely tuned language hair "has picked-up" the
distinctions.   Further, I am quite certain that the "listing" will be
more inclusive/explicative in the next round. </sarcasm off>

* Dr. Robert Mathews, D.Phil.
* Distinguished Senior Research Scholar
* National Security Affairs & U.S Industrial Preparedness
* Office of Scientific Inquiry and Applications
* University of Hawai'i
* Secure Messaging/Voice/Video available/