IP4 address conservation method

Jimmy Hess mysidia at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 03:30:01 UTC 2013

On 6/5/13, rdrake <rdrake at direcpath.com> wrote:
> On 2013-06-05 18:25, Ricky Beam wrote:
[snip]
>> (And I'm not too happy with the BS 32 interface limit for multicast
>> routing.)
>
> Actually, I'd love to see the pages of tweaks.  Seems like it would be
> useful if I need to do this in the future :)

The great thing about  open sourced operating system kernels  is if an
arbitrary limit or system misbehavior causes you problems,   or a
tweak is needed to fix  incorrect behavior,  you can work out a patch
to  correct the situation --  or add an optional configuration setting
to fix the problem, and submit the improvement to the maintainer  in
the form of a patch.  :)

--
-JH