Hilton proxy issue

Jay Moran jay+NANOG at tp.org
Wed Jul 31 20:31:47 UTC 2013

I have BCC'd the likely appropriate Hilton contact for you on this response
so they can take a look at the NANOG emails below regarding their Internet
proxies to see if it looks like something they can assist with. They were
able to have some MTA issues corrected last time Hilton came up on the
NANOG list. Good luck!
--
Jay Moran
http://linked.com/in/jaycmoran