SNMP DDoS: the vulnerability you might not know you have

James Braunegg james.braunegg at micron21.com
Wed Jul 31 15:39:06 UTC 2013

These attacks are known as SAD attacks ;( ... yes very SAD ;(

SNMP Amplification DDoS

Kindest Regards

James Braunegg
P:  1300 769 972  |  M:  0488 997 207 |  D:  (03) 9751 7616
E:   james.braunegg at micron21.com  |  ABN:  12 109 977 666
W:  www.micron21.com/tv-hosting  T: @micron21

This message is intended for the addressee named above. It may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose it to anyone other than the addressee. If you have received this message in error please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer.