Revealed: NSA program collects 'nearly everything a user does on the internet'

<"tei''>> oscar.vives at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 15:26:44 UTC 2013

On 31 July 2013 16:46, Warren Bailey
<wbailey at satelliteintelligencegroup.com> wrote:
> Tin foil hat Wednesday, limited supplies.
>
> Revealed: NSA program collects 'nearly everything a user does on the internet'
>
> http://gu.com/p/3hy4h

 - Have I read it correctly.  Can then break into a vpn connection,
then leach documents that a german in pakistan is sending to his
office in germany?
 - So excel documents store MAC address?... time to set them to random
numbers :D
 - What is the red dots in the bottom of the map? satellites?  penguin
powered servers on the south pole?
 - The document make it looks like this exist to spy religious
terrorist and industrial espionage. But who know.   Woah, thats a lot
of red dots in europe. Must be to protect the europeans.

ℱin del ℳensaje.