which firewall product?

Blake Dunlap ikiris at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 00:13:22 UTC 2013

Understood. I expected as much but thought I'd ask. Most of my suggestions
would require more knowledge of the layout to be filtered out.

I really don't know what you'd find that would do what you want in this
case, based on the requirements stated previously. Sorry =/

I'd look more to finding a way to make it a truly isolated unit that they
could audit personally, instead of a distributed zone with boundaries in
the middle.

-Blake