which firewall product?

Richard Golodner rgolodner at infratection.com
Wed Jul 31 00:05:43 UTC 2013

On Tue, 2013-07-30 at 18:15 -0500, Jimmy Hess wrote:
> I would encourage looking at  Checkpoint / Palo
> Alto / Stonegate / Sonicwall    /  some others.

	If this were me, I would give Stonegate a call and explain what I
wanted to have happen. They are knowledgeable and kind folks.
	I can't speculate about the IPIP tunnels, but they will be able to give
you an answer.
	I have used their products and found them to be very good.
	Then again, this is just me. Good luck solving your problem.
	Richard