which firewall product?

Blake Dunlap ikiris at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 21:36:38 UTC 2013

Well, I guess my first question is: Is this a design you are stuck with for
some reason or alternately, is there a good reason for it, and I need to be
educated as to real world design? It seems rather odd to put a firewall
boundry between a LB and its associated cluster as opposed to in front of
the LB.

I've looked into something like this before for unrelated issues, and never
really was very happy with the results.

-Blake