Brighthouse issues

Jared Geiger jared at compuwizz.net
Tue Jul 30 20:31:32 UTC 2013

We are seeing that all our customers in the Brighthouse Orlando, FL market
that would make outbound connections on TCP port 3306 suddenly can't
connect to us now. This happened suddenly mid day today.

Other ISPs can still make the same outbound connections. VPN connections on
Brighthouse into the same IP block work fine, just outbound port 3306 is
being blocked now.

If anyone has details as to an emergency maintenance or change that
occurred, I'd like to be able to pass it along to our customers.

Thanks,
Jared