ARIN WHOIS for leads

Larry Stites ncnet at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 26 19:01:55 UTC 2013

NANOG : network operators are precisely those who directly assisted in creating the 'magic lamp' and the cork which held the marketing Jeanie inside. The same operators who took the cork out and rubbed the 'magic lamp'... The Jeanie is now out of the bottle and you all are complaining about it, all the while creating new magic, more lamps and more Jeanie's... Go figure. NANOG complaining about being harassed by the marketing technologies it has created...