ARIN WHOIS for leads

Warren Bailey wbailey at satelliteintelligencegroup.com
Thu Jul 25 23:33:43 UTC 2013

I've had a guy calling me for 6 months about my phone number being selected to win a prize. This isn't on the company line, this is on the bat phone. I have told him numerous times I understand how he is contacting me and that I will not be sending him any money but that hasn't stopped the problem.

Best thing to do is list a Google voice number on your whois and make the voice mail a greeting about how to email you. It's horrible, but I just can't see how it will stop.

Sent from my Mobile Device.