ARIN WHOIS for leads

Warren Bailey wbailey at satelliteintelligencegroup.com
Thu Jul 25 23:30:52 UTC 2013

I read your response and totally agree. I'm just saying that your dollars not being spent with someone will probably not result in the calls stopping. Advertising and marketing dominates this planet now, and people make big money by selling "lists" to organizations making a buck. Not saying these people didn't get it directly, but it should not be expected to stop unless there is a do not call registry (as I would think those guys would fall under a telemarketing agency). I could be wrong..

Sent from my Mobile Device.