Verizon MPLS / BGP help needed

Christopher Morrow morrowc.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 01:57:41 UTC 2013

he needs the info for the PIP (Private IP) network though, which isn't
covered in 701/2/3's data...
the PIP network probably does NOT have this sort of capability,
essentially the users are on their own to do some bgp policy on their
side of the fence, since the MPLS network is enclosed and doesn't
route to anything but 'you'...