48V DC Terminal server recommendations

david peahi davidpeahi at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 15:49:25 UTC 2013

We have used the Avocent console/power terminal servers for several years.
Although the browser interface is cluttered, and the use of Java sometimes
poses connectivity challengesm Avocent is a useful console server for all
types of devices, and has the ability to remotely power-cycle AC and DC
devices.
Avocent devices meet your specs (-48V PS, NEBS compliance).

Regards,

David