48V DC Terminal server recommendations

Warren Bailey wbailey at satelliteintelligencegroup.com
Wed Jul 24 15:31:55 UTC 2013

We used these quite a bit. Uplogix has some interesting automation, and the phone line/OOB is pretty slick. One cool thing about uplogix is it has a surgical rollback feature. You can set many different conditions and rules, and the router will dutifully execute a fall back procedure automatically. We had a switch plugged in, and I did a port range and added "shut" to all of the ports. Once they all went down, uplogix noticed and after a pre defined time it went back in and restored to the last known good configuration. If these bells and whistles don't blow your skirt up, check out the website.

Sent from my Mobile Device.