AS3549 Level3/GBLX carrying routing for 10.0.0.0/8

chip chip.gwyn at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 19:53:27 UTC 2013

Perhaps we should all take a moment and review RFC 5735, 6598, 6890, and
5156 and implement filtering in the appropriate places and help make the
Internet a safer place to play.  Think of the children!

...heh

--chip

On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 3:44 PM, Christopher Morrow <morrowc.lists at gmail.com

--
Just my $.02, your mileage may vary,  batteries not included, etc....