Friday Hosing

Jorge Amodio jmamodio at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 11:41:05 UTC 2013

JVNCNet survived and became operated by Global Enterprise Services, the company Sergio created to spin off the network out of Princeton University, GES was acquired by Verio in 1997 and Sergio moved to start another company. Last message I've got from him said he was in Panama providing consulting in network security or something like that.

The Princeton office was closed by Verio as far as I remember in 2003.

-Jorge