Office 365..? how Microsoft handed the NSA access to encrypted messages

Eugeniu Patrascu eugen at imacandi.net
Tue Jul 16 05:42:53 UTC 2013

Dropping everything at once may dilute the debate as I am sure your
government and every other government that may be proved to be involved
will try to focus the discussion on small and less damaging issues until
the bigger ones are forgotten.

Reveal something, wait a few weeks/months, reveal something else may keep
the debate open for longer time and at some point maybe enough critical
mass is attained where something can be achieved.