Friday Hosing

jim deleskie deleskie at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 00:43:43 UTC 2013

I could support any of these services myself, and have guys that work me
that can as well, but none of these are my core business, and my investors
REALLY prefer me focusing on my core business, I suspect most of us have
shareholders, investors, owners that feel the same way.  I struggled with
idea of not running my own boxes for services, but in the end decided that
the trade of various gov't reading my boring office mail was the right
choice for my business.

-jim