One of our own in the Guardian.

shawn wilson ag4ve.us at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 07:51:12 UTC 2013

Well, I think Google has the right idea with providing Internet by floating
balloons. And the way that cell phone tech has been improving, we might all
have 10G in... 10 years or so?

If Google is providing it, it'll be monitored by our government but hey,
we'll have enough bandwidth to hang ourselves with :)

I really wish more places would just start Internet co-ops.