One of our own in the Guardian.

Joe Hamelin joe at nethead.com
Sun Jul 14 04:20:20 UTC 2013

Jima said: Really, who has 100/100 at home?

Oddly, those living in Grand Coulee, WA.

I went there once to setup corporate connectivity for a regional tire
store.  They ordered the minimal drop, 50/50Mbs. One of the tire changers
there told me that he had 100/100 at home for $50/month.

This was a town without T-Mobile service. I had to haul out the butt set
and clip on to the business POTS lines to turn up the VPN.

Most of rural Central Washington has very good fiber connectivity. Forward
looking Public Utility Districts FTW!

--
Joe Hamelin, W7COM, Tulalip, WA, 360-474-7474