Office 365..? how Microsoft handed the NSA access to encrypted messages

Tom Morris blueneon at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 18:01:29 UTC 2013

We use Office 365 here at work, but I'd definitely be interested in looking
into alternate solutions --- at the very least I am going to be sure to
inform our staff that there is to be no expectation of privacy when using
your Office365 account. Gross.

On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 1:04 PM, Grant Ridder <shortdudey123 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Touché
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Jul 12, 2013, at 8:56 AM, Eric Wieling <EWieling at nyigc.com> wrote:
>
> > Suspecting your spouse of cheating is much different than coming home
> and finding them in bed with someone.

Tom Morris, KG4CYX
Mad Scientist and Operations Manager, WDNA-FM 88.9 Miami - Serious Jazz!
Engineer, WRGP Radiate FM, Florida International University
786-228-7087
151.820 Megacycles