Office 365..? how Microsoft handed the NSA access to encrypted messages

Rodrick Brown rodrick.brown at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 01:27:39 UTC 2013

::::: off topic rant :::::

Just assume no data you store and or traverses any public cloud
service is private or secure this is just silly.

I can't believe people are so naive to believe messages sent over the
public Internet isn't intercepted stored and analyzed by the same
government bodies who gave it to us in the first place.

I've always heard rumors as a kid that the NSA had systems long in
place that could record all voice calls based on certain key phrases
ever since the Nixon era so please tell me why are most people shocked
with all the spying by governments?

Sent from my iPhone