File transfer speed between Hong Kong and Johannesburg, South Africa

Luan Nguyen luan20176 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 17:51:02 UTC 2013

Is there a tool to do that end to end? Path MTU discovery tool?
We use GRE/IPSEC with a WS-IPSEC 3 setting the tunnel to MTU 1400 with MSS
= 1360 both end.
The steelhead set to 1400 MTU as well since I was told the steelhead will
set the DF bit.
Steelhead log doesn't show timeout, unable to connect/ retry or anything to
suggest drop packets though.

Thanks.

Regards,

-Luan