Diverse sub-sea carrier links London / Tokyo

Rodrick Brown rodrick.brown at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 18:20:34 UTC 2013

I'm looking for a diverse carrier circuits to/from the following POP's over
different sub-sea links. I'm not too comfortable getting diverse path(s)
from the same carrier (Hibernia) so I'm interested in getting input from
others who have dealt with other carriers in these locations who can offer
connectivity over different sub-sea links than my current provider.

755 Secaucus-350 Cermak-Seattle-*PC1 Cable*-Ajigaura-TY3 (Equinix)

755 Secaucus-300 Blvd-111 8th-*AC1 Standard*-Slough-Telehouse North-London
Hosting Center (Savvis)

Sorry if this is off-list.

--RB