google troubles?

John York johny at griffintechnology.com
Wed Jul 10 14:45:46 UTC 2013

We saw the same thing, but seems to be cleared up now. All our providers
that routed to Google addresses in ATL had the issue. We have one provider
that lands on Google addresses in DFW, and it was working.

...And now I see that it isn't completely resolved. Some Google apps are
still inaccessible via the Atlanta routes.

--

John York

Information Technology | Network Administrator

Phone: 615-399-7000 x:333

Griffin Technology
2030 Lindell Avenue Nashville, TN  37203 USA

This message and any attachments should be treated as confidential information of Griffin Technology, Inc.