.nyc - here we go...

Eric Brunner-Williams brunner at nic-naa.net
Thu Jul 4 19:04:48 UTC 2013

On 7/4/13 11:11 AM, Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu wrote:
> I'll bite.  What's the *actual* additional cost for dnssec and ipv6
> support for a greenfield rollout?  It's greenfield, so there's no
> "our older gear/software/admins need upgrading" issues.

You'll let me know there is no place where v6 is not available, and
while you're at it, why .frogans (I've met the guy, has to be the
least obvious value proposition I've come across) needs to accessible
to v6ers before, well, er, that .com thingie.

"DNSSEC No clue necessary" ... so all those guys and gals out there
selling training are ... adding no necessary value at some measurable
cost?

Eric