Ciena 6200 clue?

Jason Lixfeld jason at lixfeld.ca
Thu Jul 4 00:05:39 UTC 2013

Hi,

So just for completeness - the box does support a default gateway and it was pretty simple to figure out once we were able to connect to it over the Web UI.  The professional services tech who installed this stuff basically copied data off of a spreadsheet and didn't really have any notion of how the thing really worked so he didn't really have any answers.