.nyc - here we go...

Eric Brunner-Williams brunner at nic-naa.net
Wed Jul 3 02:33:23 UTC 2013

On 7/2/13 7:06 PM, John Levine wrote:
> Rather than asking random strangers, you can read the applicant
> guidebook and find out what the actual rules are:

There really should be a kinder introduction to those who lack basic
clue than to attempt to read the last version of the DAG, even for the
American Legally Literate.

Someone who has more than just ICANNatitude (in either of the usual
senses) should do a standup at the next {$NETTECH} meet and 'splain
policy and business, can the bits and vod them out on the *OG lists.

Then we could discuss the merits, such as they are.

Eric