Ciena 6200 clue?

Jeff Shultz jeffshultz at wvi.com
Tue Jul 2 23:39:38 UTC 2013

On 7/2/2013 4:30 PM, Jason Lixfeld wrote:

> The SE who's onsite is apparently claiming that there is no provision
> to set a default gateway on the management interface.  This seems odd
> to me.

Me too, which is why I've got a call in to another company regarding
their management LAN port that I can't configure with a default gateway
either. At least not using the CLI.

Is this common and I just noticed it because it happened to me, or is
this some collective engineering brain cramp that just took hold?

--
Jeff Shultz