box against dos/ddos

Dixon, Justin Justin.Dixon at BBandT.com
Thu Jan 31 19:12:21 UTC 2013

Most larger ISPs offer this as a service that you can add on with existing contracts. They usually guarantee up to a certain bandwidth level what they will provide as "clean pipe service". Be advised most ISPs are only able to scrub to L3, anything higher and you have to start looking at Verisign, Prolexic or similar and/or something in house. Especially for SSL based attacks.

Thanks.
Justin