TOR fiber patch panels

Scott Berkman scott at sberkman.net
Thu Jan 31 18:31:14 UTC 2013

Might also want to take a look at stuff from Cablesys:

http://www.cablesys.com/p/2277/fiber-patch-panel-lc-quad-ceramic
http://www.cablesys.com/p/2300/enclosure-1-rms-slide-3-panel

Only requirement from below missing is they don't usually have doors.  I'm
not sure much in a 1U panel does these days.

Panduit also has some very similar parts.

-Scott