Will wholesale-only muni actually bring the boys to your yard?

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Wed Jan 30 03:01:11 UTC 2013

On Jan 29, 2013, at 4:39 PM, Jay Ashworth <jra at baylink.com> wrote:

> [...]

It doesn't actually matter. You don't necessarily need to be the only wholesale
offering, you just need to be open to all service providers. This means that
if Road Runner wants to pay for their own infrastructure instead of using yours,
then that will increase their costs and likely make it harder for them to compete
with ISPs (and other services) that choose to use your infrastructure.

Owen