Muni network ownership and the Fourth

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Tue Jan 29 22:06:46 UTC 2013

There's a really simple solution to this problem...

Let the muni provide L1/L2 network, and make sure that your L3 usage is
entirely run over encrypted channels between you and your (non-muni)
L3 service provider.

At that point, sure, the muni can see that you sent a lot of packets full of
gibberish back and forth to your ISP. And?

Owen