Ethernet Service at 150 S. Market Street, SJ

PC paul4004 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 20:58:12 UTC 2013

For typical console access/OOB use cases only or a lot more data?  If the
former, I can't see any reason to mess with anything more than a
telemetry-rate plan SIM card in a 3g/4g console server.  Chances are, if
you can get cell phone coverage to your cage, it will work fine.  They're
also very cheap, lower latency, and nothing more than velcro is needed to
install them.