Tw telecom noc/routing contact needed

Eric J Esslinger eesslinger at fpu-tn.com
Tue Jan 22 16:49:14 UTC 2013

I've been fighting with an issue with a Time Warner Telecom customer whose site is unreachable from our ip blocks, as well as a number of other ip blocks within my upstream's network according to the call I made to them.  All I'm getting through listed arin contacts are apparantly unmonitored maildrops and customer contact numbers that won't put me through to a live person without a valid TW phone or circuit number.
Based on the behavior I suspect a reverse routing issue back to our ip blocks  but have been unable to get much help from the other end of the problem.
I need to speak to someone, and if someone reading this list can has info but doesn't want to share it, if they can pass my contact info on I can be contacted via this email or the phone number in my signature. Thank you.
Eric Esslinger
Information Services Manager - Fayetteville Public Utilities
http://www.fpu-tn.com/
(931)433-1522 ext 165

This message may contain confidential and/or proprietary information and is intended for the person/entity to whom it was originally addressed. Any use by others is strictly prohibited.