Re: Intermittent incorrect DNS resolution?

Erik Levinson erik.levinson at uberflip.com
Fri Jan 18 01:48:10 UTC 2013

Upon further investigation, in this particular Google case, it seems to be a customer's CNAME to a record of theirs which is an actual A record to our old IP, contrary to our instructions (we tell everyone to CNAME us, so we can change IPs as we wish, which we've done for the first time this year). So there is no Google problem.