Notice: Fradulent RIPE ASNs

Rich Kulawiec rsk at gsp.org
Wed Jan 16 11:26:28 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 11:36:04PM +0100, Sander Steffann wrote:
> Sorry, but you post this information on public mailing lists where it
> can be discussed but where no action can be taken [...]

That's not exactly correct.  Lots of people on this list are perfectly
capable of taking a variety of actions (based on this information)
should they choose to do so.  I have.

I do not understand why you're so adamant about sending this information
to an organization primarily distinguished by its incompetence and
negligence.  If they were actually DOING THEIR JOBS in even minimally
diligent fashion, then Ron wouldn't needed to write that note or do
the research behind it, because this wouldn't be happening.

---rsk