Notice: Fradulent RIPE ASNs

Suresh Ramasubramanian ops.lists at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 23:06:44 UTC 2013

I'm having more than a little deja vu here - Romanian LIRs have come up on
this list (leave alone nanog, or various other RIPE lists) more than once
in this context.  In fact

There is an apparent pattern of large scale misuse of resources here, with
a complex reporting procedure that puts the onus on the complainant to
perform validation that, given complaints of a widespread problem, RIPE
staff is much better qualified (not to mention, paid for their time) to do
themselves, on a proactive basis.

--srs

--
--srs (iPad)