OOB core router connectivity wish list

Jay Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Sat Jan 12 00:23:13 UTC 2013

A POTS circuit necessarily terminates on a piece of gear with a specific CLLI, generally discernable at order time.

What that gear will be, and if it's in a CO with a "real" battery plant is also known in advance.

And, to tie it back on topic, the odds of a core router being in a place where its serving switch is /not/ a real CO are, I speculate, comfortably below 10%.

- jra